Google Forms allows you to send email surveys to groups of people.
From the Google Documents page click on Create and select "Form"
- Add new questions using the "Add Item" button.
- Change the theme by clicking on the Theme: Plain button.
- Edit each question by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Duplicate a question by clicking on the two-page icon.
- Select the type of question from the drop-down list.
Click on "Email this form" button to distribute the Form.
Check the box, "Include form in the email"
Notice at the bottom of the page there's a link you can copy and paste that will direct people to the form out on the Web. (Right-mouse click, select "Copy")
As people respond to the form the information is stored in a Google Spreadsheet. The next time you view the form from the Document List it will display as a spreadsheet.
Use the menu item Form/Edit form to edit the form.
You can resend it using Form/Send Form.
To stop receiving input from the outstanding forms click on "Accepting responses" so the checkmark no longer shows.